Q: How much equity (cash) is required?
A: Please contact us for more details.
Q. What is the cost of a The Beauty and the Beeeef restaurant?
A: Certain factors, such as landlord’s participation, local labour, material costs, legal requirements, conditions of the space to be leased, will determined the final cost.
Q. What services are provided in return for the initial Franchise Fee?
A: The services provided prior to opening include:
Use of concept trademarks, logos and proprietary products and services
- Site selection based on proven selection criteria
- Design and specifications according to The Beauty and The Beeeef model
- Supervision of all interior and exterior construction
- Assistance with all pre-opening activities, including national purchasing, coordination with suppliers, municipalities and trades
Q. How much is the Royalty Fee and marketing?
A: Royalties represent 5% of gross sales (excluding taxes). Marketing expenses are 2% of gross sales (excluding taxes).
Q. What do I get in exchange for these fees?
A: The royalties allow you to benefit from ongoing services such as:
- Use of Recognized and Advertised Trademarks li>
- Use of confidential operating manuals li>
- Support to meet hygiene and sanitation standards li>
- Centralized purchasing and distribution li>
- Ongoing support and operational direction li>
- Continuous Research and Development li>
- Quality Control li>
- Advertising and Marketing by Head Office li>
- Design and construction li>